Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy December

My Christmas 2007 Holiday Wish List
  1. A smooth December month of settlements
  2. A nice holiday "thank you" from escrow company management (by the way, I am sure that you could imagine the agony of their decision in closing the office the day after Thanksgiving...but holidays and taking time off is the subject of another blog).
  3. Loan officers letting me know when their loans are closing at my company -- before the loan document packages arrive in our office
  4. Clients, including realtors and loan officers, asking, "what can I do to help close the loan?" or "what can I do to help you clear title?" -- instead of asking "where are we on this?"
  5. Borrowers who realize that a title company is NOT a 7-11 or McDonalds, and who think twice before showing up unannounced and without an appointment, wanting a deed drafted or wanting to pick up a proceeds check without bothering to check if the lender's proceeds have even been wired to us
Have I missed any? Have a great weekend...gotta go...I have to answer a voicemail from a loan officer who is working this weekend and needs changes to a HUD...

No comments: