Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy New Year! Best Wishes for Us All for 2008

First off, I hope that you all had a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. This past Thursday 12/27, there were no settlements in or out of our office. Friday, there was one settlement out of the office. Monday, December 31, 2007 - we have one refinance scheduled and possibly 2-3 more will be thrown on the schedule. It is getting a little tight out there boys and girls. I hope that for those who plan on staying in the title business, the next few months bring a better volume. As for me, I have formed a consulting business, a law firm, and am looking into learning one or two foreign languages. I've kept my resume brushed up, but I will still remain a loyal and hard-working (but realistic) employee. Happy New Year!

No comments: